Varsity Tennis Photo Gallery

Juniors Kavita Kulanthaivel and Samhitha Ramanuja, help out their teammates by picking up the stray tennis balls at the end of practice. “Being in tennis helps me feel more connected to the athletics side of the school,” Ramanuja said. (Photo By Mareena Emran)

Story By: SLHS Press

Varsity tennis season 2017 was one to remember. Being 10th in state and having the title of district champions was truly amazing. Although our team didn’t advance to state, our team stayed motivated. The Spartans completed their regular season with a 15-4 victory over Morton Ranch.  With the win, the team claimed their 3rd district title in a row.  Seven Lakes had been ranked #10 in the state as of October 2017. With the tennis players eagerly awaiting the 2018 spring tennis season, let’s take a look back at the journey of our hardworking and dedicated varsity tennis team. “Let’s go Spartans, AAOOO.”

The Spartans completed their regular season with a 15-4 victory over Morton Ranch. With the win, the team claimed their 3rd district title in a row. The school’s varsity tennis team has been ranked #10 in the state as of October 2017. (Photo By SLHS PRESS)